13 January 2023
Replaced Invite Rules API with Invite Settings.
15 October 2022
- API responses now include JSON structure examples. This JSON structure shows an example of key/value pairs for a possible response.
22 September 2022
- Request JSON bodies that were missing have now been added. Code samples are also populated with these examples and can be used as a template for making API calls.
12 September 2022
- An update is being made to the Invites Rules API.The current API will be deprecated by the end of the year. Please reach out to our integration team to migrate over to our new APIs
13 April 2022
- You can now find the number completed reviews for a given period using multiple filters. You will however need to be whitelisted to access this API. You can find this under the review section of the API Documentation.
15 March 2022
- You can now fetch a list of review items with just the essential properties per each item.
21 February 2022
- We provided a glossary entry and examples for our DateTime format used across our APIs.
17 November 2021
- Introduction of an FAQ section.
22 September 2021
- You may now generate your own API Credentials.
26 June 2021
- General refresh of the documentation UI and content.
15 April 2020
- Our article Retrieving Review Data has been updated for the new Reviews API endpoint.
31 March 2020
- Our API has been updated with proper CRUD for both invite rules and event types
- Our article from Touchpoint to Invite has been updated with the new API calls. It is now possible to execute each step via API call, once you have an eTrusted account!
Need further support?
Visit the Help Centre for further information, or contact us. Are some words or terms unfamiliar? Then visit the glossary for clarification.