The Trusted Shops plugin SDK is a collection of libraries and tools for building a plugin that incorporates Trusted Shop's features into an e-commerce platform.
Check out Shopify and PrestaShop to see example plugins built using the SDK.
Some of the Trusted Shops features mentioned include:
- Displaying and managing the TrustBadge placement on the shopfront.
- Managing the review widget placement.
- Configuring Review Invites.
- Configuring all of the above for a multi-shop set up within the same plugin.
There are a few things a developer needs to be able to develop a Trusted Shops plugin for an e-commerce platform:
- Being familiar with plugin development for the e-commerce platform in question.
- A general understanding of Trusted Shops offerings.
- Have access to Trusted Shops development-credentials (Instructions below).
Please write to our support team to request your development credentials.
This sample plugin is a good entry point if you are familiar with the Trustedshops product ecosystem and want to jump in head first.
You will also find links to different parts of the codebase as you go through the step-by-step integration guide.
Building a plugin using our SDK involves a number of steps. We will begin by looking at some general concepts.
Updated 6 days ago